[BITList] salvor

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 17:48:52 GMT 2012

From: Ronald L Sutton
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 11:09 AM
To: x50type at cox.net
Subject: Re: first off
>From what I have read, both Greeks and Italians have been known to do this......how would you like to be the Salvage Surveyor on this one?

Jan. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Carnival Corp. said the grounding of the Costa Concordia off Italy's Tuscan Coast that killed at least five people will cost the company as much as $95 million, or between 11 cents and 12 cents a share in fiscal 2012. Nicole Itano reports on Bloomberg Television's "Countdown" with Linzie Janis and Owen Thomas. (Source: Bloomberg)