[BITList] Whisky tasting: the devil is in the detail | Life and style | The Guardian

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Jan 12 10:20:11 GMT 2012

Black Label, I might have come earlier !  Mount Gay is about £15 in the UK, surely Bundaberg produce something similar ?

Mike

On 12 Jan 2012, at 09:26, John Feltham wrote:

Mike,

On 12/01/2012, at 5:44 PM, Michael Feltham wrote:

> Unfortunately not.  Whisky is matured in wooden casks.

As well as you well know, I'm not a lover of the stuff so you have a full unopened bottle here, waiting for your next visit.

Mount Gay Rum is on sale here at A$43.00 for a 700ml bottle