[BITList] Altar Boy At Confession......

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 7 07:43:21 GMT 2012

its an oldie but still capable of a smile
frank

            *Mickey, The Altar Boy*

            *

            'Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
            I have been with a loose girl.'

            The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Mickey Pagano?'

            'Yes, Father, it is..'

            'And who was the girl you were with?'
            !
            'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her
            reputation.' *

            *
            'Well, Mickey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later
            so you
            may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?'

            'I cannot say.'

            'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?'

            'I'll never tell.'

            'Was it Nina Capelli?'

            ! 'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.'

            'Was it Cathy Piriano?'

            'My lips are sealed.' *

            *
            'Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?' *

            *
            'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.' *

            *
            The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped,
            and I admire that.  But you've sinned and have to
            atone. You cannot be an altar boy now
            for 4 months. Now you go and
            behave yourself.'

            Mickey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides
            over and
            whispers, 'What'd you get?'

            '/Four months vacation and five good leads/...' *