[BITList] gayness

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Jan 7 01:02:53 GMT 2012

Hugh

At the last census, approximately 48.986% of the adult population admitted to being card-carrying homosexuals of one kind or another.

So half the population of Scotland is gay of one kind or another? how is that possible – is it the kilt?

It doesn’t help matters to know that few, if any talk to God.........................

I find it hard to believe that God would talk behind Pat Robertson’s back and confide in you that HE was pissed off with Pat – are you sure?

ct