[BITList] more TV evangelist, multi-millionaire and certified shyster

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 6 20:09:44 GMT 2012

Colin,

The main thing with homosexuals in Scotland, and it makes them pretty strong, is their fixation on weight training and long distance sprinting. One can hardly cross a glen without getting knocked down by a bunch of them.  At the last census, approximately 48.986% of the adult population admitted to being card-carrying homosexuals of one kind or another.  Many of them - up to 26.76% when I counted them on Tuesday past - believe in God, but few if any talk to God.  When last God had a wee chat with me (we share a wee malt now and again), he said he was pretty pissed off with Robertson.