[BITList] Oz expensive!

David Harvey dhbison at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 04:20:53 GMT 2012

Indeed, but when I lived in Sydney, up to going to sea, it was a delightful
place. Even now there are many beautiful areas , both suburban and on
the fringes, A national park on the northern fringe, a national park on the
southern fringe, the Blue Mountains to the west, the Hakesbury estuary, it
has a lot going for it. However if you are in the rat race, it's the last
place to live. Quite a bit of interesting history as well.

Dave