[BITList] TANJOOBERRYMUTTS

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 14 17:36:35 GMT 2012

Ring any Bells?

  TANJOOBERRYMUTTS
  By the time you read through this you will understand "TANJOOBERRYMUTTS".
  And only then will you be ready to take on China !

   Here goes...

   The following is a telephonic exchange between maybe you  as a Hotel guest & room-service in China ...

   Room Service: "Morrin. Roon sirbees."
    Guest: "Sorry, I thought I dialled room-service."

   Room Service: " Rye , Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to  oddor sunteen?"
    Guest: "Uh... Yes, I'd like to order bacon & eggs."

   Room Service: "Ow ulai den?"
    Guest: " .....What??"
    Room Service: "Ow ulai den?!?... Pryed, boyud, pochd?"
    Guest: "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry..  Scrambled, please."

   Room Service: "Ow ulai dee bayken? Creepse?"
    Guest: "Crisp will be fine."

   Room Service: "Hokay. An sahn toes?"
    Guest: "What?"
   Room Service: "An toes. ulai sahn toes?"
   Guest: "I.... Don't think so.."
   RoomService: "No? Udo wan sahn toes???"
   Guest: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what  'udo wan sahn toes' means."

   RoomService: "Toes! Toes!... Why Uoo don wan toes?...  Ow bow anglish moppin we botter?"
   Guest: "Oh, English muffin!!! I've got it! You were saying  'toast'... Fine...Yes, an English muffin will be fine."
    RoomService: "We botter?"
    Guest: "No, just put the botter on the side."
    RoomService: "Wad?!?"
    Guest: "I mean butter... Just put the butter on the side."

   RoomService: "Copy?"
    Guest: "Excuse me?"
    RoomService: "Copy.. tea... meel?"
    Guest: "Yes. Coffee, please... And that's everything."

   RoomService: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, creepse bayken,  Anglish moppin, we botter on sigh & copy... Rye ??"
   Guest: "Whatever you say."
    RoomService: "Tanjooberrymutts."
    Guest: "You're welcome"

   Remember I did say "By the time you read through this...  .. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 'TANJOOBERRYMUTTS'

   You do, don't you??

-