[BITList] DURBAN, South Africa THEN AND NOW

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 11 12:07:03 GMT 2012

Hugh
used to be my favourite port always had a fine time there, we used to
save our docking bottles and put them towards a dinner dance for our
friends made on previous voyages, they in turn used to invite us to
their homes and trips up country. Its a shame how the place has
deteriorated but then where hasn't
frank