[BITList] Senior dating

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 7 12:34:32 GMT 2012

    SENIOR  DATING

    Dorothy and  Edna,

    two 'senior' widows, are talking.

    *__**_Dorothy_*: ''That nice George Johnson asked me out for a date.

    I know you went out with him last week, and I wanted to talk with
    you about him before I give him my answer.''

    *_Edna:_*  ''Well, I'll tell you. He shows up at my apartment
    punctually at 7 P.M.,

    dressed like such a gentleman in a fine suit, and he brings me such
    beautiful  flowers!

    Then he  takes me downstairs, and what's there but a luxury car...

    A limousine,  uniformed chauffeur and all.

    Then he  takes me out for dinner... A marvelous dinner...
    Lobster,champagne, dessert,  and after-dinner drinks.

    Then we go see a show. Let me tell you, Dorothy,  I enjoyed  it so
    much I could have just died from pleasure!

    So then we  are coming back to my apartment and he turns into an
    ANIMAL.

    Completely  crazy, he tears off my expensive new dress and has his
    way with me two times!''

    *_Dorothy:_*  ''Goodness gracious!... So are you telling me I
    shouldn't go out with him?''

    *_Edna:_**  ''No, no, no... I'm just saying, wear an old dress.**''*