[BITList] What wonderful heights of multiculturalism

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 4 05:07:53 GMT 2012

Just something to cheer everyone up
frank

[his is happening in other cities besides Detroit....

    Frosty Wooldridge(born 1947) is a US journalist, writer,
    environmentalist,traveler

    DETROIT

    By Frosty Wooldridge

    For 15years, from the mid 1970's to 1990, I worked in Detroit,
    Michigan. I watched it descend into the abyss ofcrime, debauchery,
    gun play, drugs, schooltruancy, car-jacking, gangs and human
    depravity. I watchedentire city blocks burned out. I watched
    graffiti explode onbuildings, cars, trucks, buses and school yards.
    Trasheverywhere!

    Detroiters walked through it,tossed more into it, and ignored it.
    Tens of thousands, and thenhundreds of thousands today exist on
    federal welfare, freehousing, and food stamps!

    With Aid to DependentChildren, minority women birthed eight to 10,
    and in one case,one woman birthed 24 children as reported by the
    DetroitFree Press, all on American taxpayer dollars.

    A new child meant a new car payment,new TV, and whatever mom wanted.
    I saw Lyndon Baines Johnson's'Great Society' flourish in Detroit. If
    you give moneyfor doing nothing, you will get more hands out taking
    money fordoing nothing.

    Mayor Coleman Young, perhaps the mostcorrupt mayor in America,
    outside of Richard Daley in Chicago, rode Detroit down to its
    knees... He set the benchmarkfor cronyism, incompetence, and
    arrogance. As a black man, hesaid, "I am the MFIC." The IC meant "in
    charge".

    You can figure out the rest Detroitbecame a majority black city with
    67 percentAfrican-Americans.

    As a United Van Lines truck driver formy summer job from teaching
    math and science, I loaded hundredsof American families into my van
    for a new life in anothercity or state.

    Detroit plummeted from 1.8 millioncitizens to 912,000 today. At the
    same time, legal and illegalimmigrants converged on the city for the
    free government handouts, so much so, that Muslims number over
    300,000.Mexicans number 400,000 throughout Michigan, but most work
    inDetroit. As the whites moved out, the Muslims movedin.

    As the crimes became more violent,the whites fled. Finally, unlawful
    Mexicans moved in at a torridpace. Detroit suffers so much
    shoplifting that grocerystores no longer operate in many inner city
    locations. You couldcut the racial tension in the air with a knife!
    Detroit may beone of our best examples of multiculturalism:
    puredislike, and total separation from America…

    Today, you hear Muslim calls to worship over the citylike a new
    American Baghdad with hundreds of Islamic mosquesin Michigan, paid
    for by Saudi Arabia oil money. Highschool flunk out rates reached 76
    percent last June, accordingto NBC's Brian Williams. Classrooms
    resemble more foreigncountries than America... English? Few speak
    it! The cityfeatures a 50 percent illiteracy rate andgrowing.

    Unemployment hit 28.9 percent in2009 as the auto industry vacated
    the city. In Time Magazine'sOctober 4, 2009, "The Tragedy of
    Detroit: How a great cityfell, and how it can rise again," I choked
    on the writer'sdescription of what happened. "If Detroit had been
    ravaged by ahurricane, and submerged by a ravenous flood, we'd know
    alot more about it," said Daniel Okrent. "If drought andcarelessness
    had spread brush fires across the city, we'd see iton the evening
    news every night." Earthquake, tornadoes, youname it, if natural
    disaster had devastated the city thatwas once the living proof of
    American prosperity, the rest ofthe country might take notice.

    But Detroit, once our fourth largest city, now 11th and
    slippingrapidly, has had no such luck. Its disaster has long been a
    slowunwinding that seemed to remove it from the rest of thecountry.

    Even the death rattle that in the past yearemanated from its
    signature industry brought more attention tothe auto executives than
    to the people of the city, whohad for so long been victimized by
    their dreadful decisionmaking."

    As Coleman Young's corruptionbrought the city to its knees, no
    amount of federal dollarscould save the incredible payoffs,
    kickbacks andillegality permeating his administration. I witnessed
    thecity's death from the seat of my 18-wheeler tractor
    trailerbecause I moved people out of every sector of decaying Detroit.

    "By any quantifiable standard, the city is onlife support. Detroit
    's treasury is $300 million short ofthe funds needed to provide the
    barest municipal services,"Okrent said. "The school system, which
    six years ago wascompelled by the teachers' union to reject
    aphilanthropist's offer of $200 million to build 15
    small,independent charter high schools, is in receivership. The
    murderrate is soaring, and 7 out of 10 remain unsolved. Three
    yearsafter Katrina devastated New Orleans, unemployment inthat city
    hit a peak of 11%. In Detroit today, the unemploymentrate is 28.9%.
    That's worth spelling out: twenty-eight pointnine percent.

    At the endof Okrent's report, and he will write a dozen more
    aboutDetroit, he said, "That's because the story of Detroit is
    notsimply one of a great city's collapse, it's also about theerosion
    of the industries that helped build the country weknow today. The
    ultimate fate of Detroit will reveal much aboutthe character of
    America in the 21st century.

    If what wasonce the most prosperous manufacturing city in the
    nationhas been brought to its knees, what does that say about
    ourrecent past? And if it can't find a way to get up, what doesthat
    say about America s future?"

    As youread in my book review of Chris Steiner's book,"$20
    PerGallon", the auto industry won't come back. Immigration willkeep
    pouring more and more uneducated third world immigrantsfrom the
    Middle East into Detroit, thus creating abeachhead for Islamic
    hegemony in America. If 50 percentilliteracy continues, we will see
    more homegrown terroristsspawned out of the Muslim ghettos of
    Detroit. Illiteracyplus Islam equals walking human bombs.

    You have already seen it in Madrid, Spain, London, England, and
    Paris, France with trainbombings, subway bombings and riots. As
    their numbers grow, sowill their power to enact their barbaric
    Sharia Law that negatesrepublican forms of government, first
    amendment rights,and subjugates women to the lowest rungs on the
    humanladder. We will see more honor killings by upset
    husbands,fathers and brothers that demand subjugation by their
    daughters,sisters and wives. Muslims prefer beheadings of women
    toscare the hell out of any other members of their sect
    fromstraying. Multiculturalism: what a perfect method to kill
    ourlanguage, culture, country and way of life.

    I PRAY EVERYONE THAT READS THISREALIZES THAT IF WE DON'T STAND UP,
    AND SCREAM AT WASHINGTON, AND OUR STATE, CITY AND LOCAL LEADERS THIS
    IS WHAT AWAITSTHE REST OF AMERICA. IF YOU THINK MEXICANS AND
    MUSLIMSAND OTHER FOREIGNERS WILL EVENTUALLY FIT RIGHT IN, THEN YOU
    AREAS BIG A PART OF THE PROBLEM AS THEY ARE.

    IF YOUTHINK THIS IS JUST A BUNCH OF HOOEY AND YOU FEEL NO DUTYTO
    FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY, THEN I'M SORRY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ITWILL
    TAKE FOR YOU TO STAND AND FIGHT?

    "Democracyis two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
    lunch.Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." --
    BenjaminFranklin

    *
    ***

    */The problems we face today are there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living./*