[BITList] Fwd: We're learning from Astute submarine flaws, admiral promises | UK news | The Guardian

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Fri Dec 28 17:12:56 GMT 2012

and it takes 15 years to get to the present abysmal state – Hugh, its possible they re still using blueprints and drawing boards!
a 3 year sea trial is mentioned, seems a tad excessive to me.
did anyone see the bbc documentary on the building of astute – everything was going smoothly and according to plan!
the admiral sounded vague but ‘open to suggestions’........................in other words, WTF happening?

ct