[BITList] Is Scotland in Europe? The SNP doesn’t even know - Telegraph

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 18 10:27:42 GMT 2012

Colin,

So, what advantage to Scotland would arise from independence?  Not being able to tell the future, I must offer "God knows" as my first answer.  What advantage do I hope would arise? For a start, better weather, then no more piss farting newspaper headlines about why it would be a BAD THING. I got the message the first time I read one such - I only ever read the headlines of The Daily Record, The Sun, The Daily Mail and The Daily Express.