[BITList] Vote no

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 15 08:36:14 GMT 2012

 Hugh,Don't shoot me I'm but the messenger!

      THE FUTURE OF SCOTLAND
      If Scotland gains its independence after the forthcoming referendum, the remainder of the United Kingdom will be known as the Former United Kingdom (F.U.K.).

      In a bid to discourage the Scots from voting 'Yes' in the referendum, Lib.Dems have now begun a campaign with the slogan: "Please Vote No For FUK's Sake!" They feel the Scottish people can relate to this,  particularly those of Glaswegian genus !!