[BITList] kill

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Dec 15 05:32:03 GMT 2012

    Tearful Obama calls for "meaningful action" after school shooting
      a.. b.. inShare1
      c.. Share this

      d..
      e.. Email

      f.. PrintRelated Newsa.. Quiet Connecticut town rocked by mass school shooting
      Fri, Dec 14 2012
      b.. UPDATE 2-Tearful Obama calls for 'meaningful action' after school shooting
      Fri, Dec 14 2012
      c.. Quiet Connecticut town rocked by mass shooting at elementary school
      Fri, Dec 14 2012
      d.. Boehner, Obama meet amid frustration over "fiscal cliff" talks
      Thu, Dec 13 2012
      e.. Serious differences remain as US "fiscal cliff," talks drag on
      Wed, Dec 12 2012Analysis & Opiniona.. Newtown: Family drama as national tragedy
      b.. Obama should treat gun control like LBJ did civil rights
    Related Topicsa.. U.S. »
      b.. Politics »
    Related VideoTearful Obama calls for action after school shooting
    Fri, Dec 14 2012
    By Matt Spetalnick and Mark Felsenthal

    WASHINGTON | Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:09pm EST

    (Reuters) - Choking up and wiping away tears, President Barack Obama said on Friday that "our hearts are broken" for the victims of a deadly shooting rampage at a Connecticut elementary school and called for "meaningful action" to curb gun violence.

    Forget the ‘meaningful action’, I want my guns ‘cause the United Nations and/or the Government are about to take over and deprive me of the ability to shoot little kids [or any one else] when I feel like it – that is my right by the constitution...................any questions?