[BITList] : It never takes long ....

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Wed Dec 12 17:15:29 GMT 2012

Some good, some not, some already seen, NONE CENSORED most not pc!

The BBC made Jimmy Saville wear all that jewellery so kids could hear him
coming, the same way you'd put a bell on a cat.
                                            -------------------

The BBC News channel just displayed images of three women who claimed
that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current
picture of each of the women and a picture of each of them taken in the
1970s.The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.
                                            -------------------

Abu Hamza is being deported to the States.
It's been a long time since the Americans have been excited about a Muslim
flying towards them.

                                    ----------------------
Police have spoken to Freddie Starr's 34 year old fiancee and she has said
she has never had reason to think he was a paedophile in all their 25 years
together !!!!

                                            -------------------

Got my Halloween costume sorted, I'm gonna wear a blonde wig, tracksuit,
Gold chains & a cigar. That should scare the little buggers away.
                                          ------------------

After queuing up at the Tesco checkout this morning, Mr Patel said to the
cashier, "Can you do this any cheaper?"

"I'm afraid not," she replied, "If we did it for you then we'd have to do it
for everybody."

Mr Patel said, "Yeah, but it's got today's date on it. If nobody buys it
then it's just going to get thrown away."

"Look sir, you're holding up the queue. Do you want the newspaper or not?!"

                                              ------------------------

Having read 50 Shades of Grey a Welsh guy persuades his girfriend to try
anal sex for the first time.
He says "If it hurts too much, yell the safety word twice & I'll stop."
She says "OK, what's the safety word?"
"Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
                                                -----------------------

To commemorate the release of the topless photos of Kate Middleton, Royal
Doulton will be releasing a Collector's Edition of two small jugs.

                                                -----------------------

7 wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they
tested positive for WD40

                                                ------------------------

A mummy covered in chocolate and nuts has been discovered in Egypt
................. Archaeologists believe it may be Pharaoh Roche...
                                                ---------------------

Just A Reminder to those who stole Electrical Goods in Last Years
Riots....Your One Year Manufacturers Warranty Runs Out Soon.:/

                                                -------------------

"ITS A BOY" I shouted "A BOY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, ITS A BOY"
and with tears streaming down my face I swore I'd never visit another Thai
brothel!!!

                                                  -------------------------

2 indian junkies accidently snorted curry powder instead of cocaine .
both in hospital...one's in a korma.. the other's got a dodgy tikka!

                                                  ----------------------

The 100m final at the 2012 Olympics was just like another Friday night
in Brixton. You heard a gunshot followed by 8 black guys legging it!

----------------------------

In the first  few  days of the Olympics the Romanians took gold,
silver, bronze,
copper, lead and anything else they could get their bloody  hands on.

Sailing results are in, GB took gold, USA took silver and Somalia took a
middle aged couple from Weymouth .

A englishman has started his own business in afghanistan ! He is making land
mines that look like prayer mats! Its doing well! Prophets are going through
the roof !