[BITList] World Perambulations

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Aug 22 13:18:06 BST 2012

G'day folks,

We landed at Schipol airport (Amsterdam) on time after non stop flight, of 14 hours. We took off at sunset and landed withe the dawn.

The train under Schipol arrived on time and stopped only three times on its journey to Eindhoven. A phone call made on my Telstra prepare mobile from the train had my Sister in Law waiting for us on the platform.

After dropping off the luggage we set off for the local weekly produce market wher bought a raw herring for lunch and Helma bought a special cheese for lunch.

Just downloaded 150 mags and have waded through them with a broad sword!

I will not be responding to each and every email but I would like to keep myself informed of what is happening in my cyber world.

Ooroo

Sent from a traveling iPad, in The Netherlands.