[BITList] on psychos

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 00:40:24 BST 2012

Hugh

it does my head in when highly educated intellectuals [and stupid politicians] espouse fairy tales, religion and witch craft sprinkled with pixie dust, and hold forth on utter rubbish that defies all norms of common sense, science and all things good and wholesome..

you may well be right that they are psychos, but dispensing with sense and sensibility and dancing to a multi-millionaire piper is all powerful and don’t arf pay well.........

the US seems to have, and attract, much more than it’s fair share of such folk; but I find it most peculiar that there are so many here who are receptive to this crap.
Much of the center and south of the USA obviously live in the mid 1800’s.....................

ct