[BITList] Carlo Curley - Telegraph

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sun Aug 19 13:05:33 BST 2012

Hugh,

I suppose that my trouble is that I stopped reading the obituaries list in
our local paper when I reached 70 because there was too many names of old
school friends and shipyard mates cropping up. Apart from that, the fact
that it is an obituary means that there is never going to be bad said about
the person. It is like autobiographies. You never learn the real truth of
any one. Its a good job I suppose.  It took more than one glass of
Ballantines or whatever that I had in, before I could read what the local
council had now decided to spend money on.

Malcolm.

  _____