[BITList] let's go back to the good old days

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 19 08:36:31 BST 2012

Colin,

One thing is for sure, we must never ever allow these demented and regressive morons (avowing this and any other religion, or none) to regain or get power over us.  At the moment we read of people being imprisoned in Russia for "blasphemy", and in the late 1700s a young man was hanged in public for the same "crime" in Scotland. A man who was at the latter wrote that the prayers offered up by the clergy, who both arranged and witnessed the event, were more blasphemous than anything the young man may have said or done.