[BITList] TEN BEST CADDIE RESPONSES

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:28:02 BST 2012

      Subject: FW: TEN BEST CADDIE RESPONSES

      ct

            Number :10 Golfer:    "I think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
            Caddy:    "Think you can keep your head down that long, sir?"

            Number : 9
            Golfer:    "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
            Caddy:    "Try heaven sir, you've already moved most of the earth."

            Number : 8
            Golfer:    "Do you think my game is improving?"
            Caddy:    "Yes sir . . ... . You miss the ball much closer now."

            Number : 7
            Golfer:    "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"
            Caddy:    "Eventually, sir."

            Number : 6
            Golfer:    "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."
            Caddy:    "I don't think so sir . . . That would be too much of a coincidence."  Number : 5
            Golfer:    "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much of a distraction."
            Caddy:    "It's not a watch sir - it's a compass."

            Number : 4
            Golfer:    "How do you like my game?"
            Caddy:    "It's very good sir - but personally, I prefer golf."

            Number : 3
            Golfer:    "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?
            Caddy:    "I'm afraid the way you play sir, it's a sin on any day."

            Number : 2
            Golfer:    "This is the worst course I've ever played on."
            Caddy:    "But this isn't the golf course . . ...  We left that an hour ago sir."

            And the Number : 1 . . . . Best Caddy Comment:
            Golfer:    "That can't be my ball, it's too old."
            Caddy:    "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir."