[BITList] FW: boxing

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Tue Aug 14 15:15:56 BST 2012

Colin.

Yes, I went to Hull Technical College through out my apprenticeship and
managed to get the National Certificate with the Drawing Endorsement but not
the BOT tickets.

Malcolm.

malcolm

damn, I missed the final - and apparently a brilliant

however,  must agree with you, its not one of my favourite sports! [and
olympic tekwando didn't do much for me]

I note the usual creeps [a word that went out decades ago] will be thrusting
themselves forward at the lads home coming, despite that I trust it will be
a successful celebration.

sounds like mardi gras without the mardi.

I note you live in goole, did you ever attend hull technical college for bot
tickets?

colin