[BITList] Compelling Animal Photos

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Fri Apr 27 12:35:41 BST 2012

Colin,

My money is on Possibility 2. I have Adobe Photoshop CS. Five years ago I
removed our friends daughter's husband from a professional photo of the
family & then moved the 2 young daughters along the seat so they were sat
next to there mother, her son was sat on her other side. All that was done
because they had got divorced.

Malcolm.

  _____