[BITList] Compelling Animal Photos

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Thu Apr 26 15:59:20 BST 2012

Hugh

Rather than saying to myself, ‘Gee wilikins lookee heeya, that is just so darned cute’ and being somewhat skeptical, [having worked for the Salvage Association whose motto is Querite Vera {Where’s Vera?}], I find it incredible that the young cheetahs, who are always hungry, [I’m hungry Ma, what’s for dinner?] were simply passing the time of day with this good looking young impala.

Therefore there are at least 3 possibilities that spring to mind for the ‘caring cheetah’ photos :-
1    These are actually bionic cheetahs programmed to be amicable and pat the heads of young four-legged animals.
2    Courtesy of Photoshop manipulation the cheetahs or the impala are not actually there and the back ground was lifted from the internet. No one was on safari.
3    This was a clinical test by Smith Cline Beecham of their soon to be released ocm ‘Cheetum’ large cat repellant for impala off-spring.

But as you say – nature is full of surprises.

No elk on Elk Island – what the hell...........

ct