[BITList] Fw: Emailing: Bar.pps

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 14:29:29 BST 2012

Emailing: Bar.ppssomebody sent me this..................
somehow it doesn’t look like a ‘British bar’.
the girls look too tanned and thin; the ‘bar’ doesn’t look very pub like, which I suppose is what is meant by ‘bar’.
the photos are marked ‘vien ru’ – investigating the site further I found, ‘Профессиональный свадебный фотограф Артем Черных. Фотосъемка вашей свадьбы, недорого и профессионально (Москва, Подольск)
[Professional wedding photographer Artem Black. Photographing your wedding day, inexpensively and professionally (Moscow, Podolsk).]
don’t see the connection between a British bar and a russian wedding photographer
mystery, comments?
ct