[BITList] 1957 vs 2010

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Wed Apr 18 12:13:46 BST 2012

 This is I remember how things were at the school that I went to.

Malcolm.

I have a feeling that my school teachers will not believe, But I do!

SCHOOL - 1957 vs. 2010

Scenario :
Johnny and Mark get into a fight after school.

1957 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up best
friends.

2010 - Police called, arrests Johnny and Mark.. Charge them with assault,
both expelled even though Johnny started it. Both children go to anger
management programs for 3 months. School governors hold meeting to implement
bullying prevention programmes

Scenario :
Robbie won't be still in class, disrupts other students.

1957 - Robbie sent to office and given 6 of the best by the Principal.
Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.

2010 - Robbie given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for
ADHD. Robbie's parents get fortnightly disability payments and School gets
extra funding from government because Robbie has a disability.

Scenario :
Billy breaks a window in his neighbour's car and his Dad gives him a
whipping with his belt.

1957 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college,
and becomes a successful businessman.

2010 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care
and joins a gang.

Scenario :
Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.

1957 - Mark gets glass of water from Principal to take aspirin with.

2010 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug taking.. Car
searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario :
Johnny takes apart leftover fireworks from Guy Fawkes night, puts them in a
paint tin & blows up a wasp's nest.

1957 - Wasps die.

2010- Police & Anti-Terrorism Squad called. Johnny charged with domestic
terrorism, investigate parents, siblings removed from home, computers
confiscated. Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed
to fly again.

Scenario :
Johnny falls while running during morning break and scrapes his knee. He is
found crying by his teacher, Mary . Mary hugs him to comfort him.

1957 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2010 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She
faces 3 years in Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy.

Image removed by sender.

No virus found in this message.