[BITList] Learn How To Speak Propah English - Ted Heath

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 7 08:48:53 BST 2011

Colin,

The equinoctial gales have started here, or so the TV says.  Basically it's wet and dull with not all that much wind. Scottish summer, kind of. Give it time.

The conversation with the Soton lady was in Stirling University during a coffee break. We were at a Maths Summer School, and she edited a maths magazine I had written a couple of items for.  At that time the magazine was run off on a photo copier, now it's rather posher.