[BITList] Learn How To Speak Propah English - Ted Heath

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Sep 6 13:40:33 BST 2011

agree, hugh

propah english speakers prefer the rather weak ‘r’ – better still, change it to ‘w’ and don’t use ‘r’; as per ted.
probably the r to w conversion was the next lesson in the eric idle series.

had you nothing better to do for half an hour with a young lady in southampton?

I well remember peter sellers and the peasant sketch – a ‘dayzzling white clorth’ covered the wicker basket of nutritious scraps.

New York hurricane had been downgraded to a Scottish summer...LOL, that’s a really good one.

smatter of fact, we have just come through a long week end of tropical storm lee which sprang up in the GOM almost overnight with little warning. overcast skies, heavy wind and rain, flooding, trees down.
however, the temp has dropped from 90 to 75 and the sun is out once again, so all’s well that ends well.

ct