[BITList] THE KILT

M & E. HENDERSON. malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sun Sep 4 19:11:57 BST 2011

Hugh,

It looks as though everything is happening in Glasgow. My friend's job is
delivering cars all over the country and last week he had 2 trips to Glasgow
and said that it was a hell of a job to get to the station because the roads
were blocked up because Brad Pitt is making a film there. On both occasions
he nearly missed his train. I do not know what the film will be about.

Malcolm.