[BITList] Open Letter From American Airlines Pilot

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 1 14:34:56 BST 2011

Sent to me from Malaysia by a muslim
frank

*

    *Open Letter From An American Airlines Pilot*

    *CANADIAN*AND *BRITISH*COMMENT APPEARS */_AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE
    _/*AND IS MEANINGFUL.

    *This pilot hit the nail right on the head in his open letter.*

    The paper stated that some Muslim doctor is saying we are profiling
    him because he has been checked three times while getting on an
    airplane.The following is a letter from a pilot. This well spoken
    man, who is a pilot with American Airlines, says what is in his
    heart, beautifully....

    ..............................................................*YOU
    WORRY ME!*/By Captain John Maniscalco, American Airlines Pilot/
    I've been trying to say this since 911, but you worry me. I wish you
    didn't. I wish when I walked down the streets of this country that I
    love, that your color and culture still blended with the beautiful
    human landscape we enjoy in this country. But you don't blend in
    anymore. I notice you, and it worries me.

    I notice you because I can't help it anymore. People from your
    homelands, professing to be Muslims, have been attacking and killing
    my fellow citizens and our friends for more than 20 years now. I
    don't fully understand their grievances and hate, but I know that
    nothing can justify the inhumanity of their attacks.

    On September 11, ARAB-MUSLIMS hijacked four jetliners in my country.
    They cut the throats of women in front of children and brutally
    stabbed to death others. They took control of those planes and
    crashed them into buildings, killing thousands of proud fathers,
    loving sons, wise grandparents, elegant daughters, best friends,
    favorite coaches, fearless public servants, and children's mothers.
    The Palestinians celebrated, the Iraqis were overjoyed as was most
    of the Arab world. So, I notice you now. I don't want to be worried.
    I don't want to be consumed by the same rage, hate and prejudice
    that has destroyed the soul of these terrorists But I need your
    help. As a rational American, trying to protect my country and
    family in an irrational and unsafe world, I must know how to tell
    the difference between you, and the Arab/Muslim terrorist.

    How do I differentiate between the true Arab/Muslim Americans and
    the Arab/Muslim terrorists in our communities who are attending our
    schools,enjoying our parks, and living in OUR communities under the
    protection of OUR constitution, while they plot the next attack that
    will slaughter MORE of the same good neighbors and children?

    The events of September 11 changed the answer. It is not MY
    responsibility to determine which of you embraces our great country,
    with ALL of its religions, with ALL of its different citizens, with
    all of its faults. It is time for every Arab/Muslim in this country
    to determine it for me.I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a
    right to know, whether or not you love America .... Do you pledge
    allegiance to its flag? Do you proudly display it in front of your
    house, or on your car?  Do you pray in your many daily prayers that
    Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it
    prosper? Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your
    Jihads?  Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?
    A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of
    patriots who gave their lives for this country? Are you willing to
    preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice? Do you
    love America ? ? If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to
    start letting ME know about it.

    Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at
    this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU
    are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United
    States of America . Please, no more benign overtures of regret for
    the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as
    innocent... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the
    unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you.
    I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in
    action. What will you do for America - our great country - at this
    time of crisis, at this time of war?

    I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets.
    I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '.. I want to see
    young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military. I want to see a
    commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this
    butchering and to this nation as a whole.

    The FBI has a list of over 400 people they want to talk to regarding
    the WTC attack. Many of these people live and socialize right now in
    Muslim communities. You know them. You know where they are. Hand
    them over to us, NOW! But I have seen little even approaching this
    sort of action. Instead I have seen an already closed and secretive
    community close even tighter. You have disappeared from the streets.
    You have posted armed security guards at your facilities. You have
    threatened lawsuits. You have screamed for protection from reprisals.

    The very few Arab/Muslim representatives that HAVE appeared in the
    media were defensive and equivocating. They seemed more concerned
    with making sure that the United States proves who was responsible
    before taking action. They seemed more concerned with protecting
    their fellow Muslims from violence directed towards them in the
    United States and abroad than they did with supporting our country
    and denouncing 'leaders' like Khadafi, Hussein, Farrakhan, and Arafat.

    IF the true teachings of Islam proclaim tolerance and peace and love
    for all people, then I want chapter and verse from the Koran and
    statements from popular Muslim leaders to back it up.  What good is
    it if the teachings in the Koran are good, pure, and true, when your
    'leaders' ARE teaching fanatical interpretations, terrorism, and
    intolerance? It matters little how good Islam SHOULD BE if huge
    numbers of the world's Muslims interpret the teachings of Mohammed
    incorrectly and adhere to a degenerative form of the religion. A
    form that has been demonstrated to us over and over again. A form
    whose structure is built upon a foundation of violence, death, and
    suicide.. A form whose members are recruited from the prisons around
    the world. A form whose members (some as young as five years old)
    are seen day after day, week in and week out, year after year,
    marching in the streets around the world, burning effigies of our
    presidents, burning the American flag, shooting weapons into the
    air. A form whose members convert from a peaceful religion, only to
    take up arms against the great United States of America, the country
    of their birth. A form whose rules are so twisted, that their
    traveling members refuse to show their faces at airport security
    checkpoints, in the name of Islam.

    We will NEVER allow the attacks of September 11, or any others for
    that matter, to take away that which is so precious to us -- our
    rights under the greatest constitution in the world. I want to know
    where every Arab Muslim in this country stands and I think it is my
    right and the right of every true citizen of this country to DEMAND
    it. A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and
    sisters who died protecting the very constitution that is protecting
    you and your family.I am pleading with you to let me know. I want
    you here as my brother, my neighbor, my friend, as a fellow
    American..... But there can be no gray areas or ambivalence
    regarding your allegiance, *and it is up to YOU, to show ME, where
    YOU stand. Until then, "/YOU WORRY ME!"/*

    *_CANADIAN COMMENTS:_*

    *I totally agree with this sentiment. I hope you will forget all
    about the 'political correctness' mandate we've had rammed down our
    throats, and see if this doesn't ring true in your heart and mind.
    For Canada , with all the multiculturalism we've been told is so
    important....why should we not, as Canadians, expect that the
    millions of new people immigrating to our country will show their
    love for our country, their allegiance to our country, their
    willingness to obey the laws of our country, and acceptance that we
    are a Christian country?  Just because they are able to enjoy
    exercising their own religion, they should NOT expect us to be
    ashamed of ours. They knew Canada was a Christian country when they
    came here. Why are we erasing Christianity because immigrants who
    are unwilling to adopt our way of life expect us to? There is just
    too much insanity in the world, and we have to start taking a stand. *

    *I hope you will forward this, so that others will feel they are not
    alone if they are starting to feel the same.**_BRITISH COMMENTS:_**
    **At last a clear _non racist _example of the concerns that the vast
    majority of our Nations population probably share. The pilot's
    letter encapsulates all that is fair and just about national pride
    and protection of one's national culture. I fear it may be too late
    here in UK , BUT we too want our country back in the form that
    attracted all these different cultures to come here in the first
    place!! In all our conversations with a wide range of friends and
    acquaintances we have _not met one _that disagrees with our own
    views. If only we all had the courage of our convictions to pass
    this on, it is a statement that should be accepted as the heart-felt
    feelings of someone with honest commendable national pride.**THIS IS
    TOO GOOD TO JUST READ AND DELETE -- LET'S SATURATE NEW ZEALAND ,
    AUSTRALIA, UK, EUROPE, USA, CANADA AND THE REST OF THE FREE WORLD
    WITH THIS ONE!*

    *MAY GOD BLESS THOSE WHO HAD THE COURAGE TO WRITE THE ABOVE AND MAY
    GOD BLESS THOSE*
    *WHO READ AND PASS THIS ON AND MAY GOD BLESS THOSE WHO WILL HELP
    STOP THE INSANITY!*

    -- Quote from Warren Buffet ==> " Be fearful when others are greedy,
    and be greedy when others are fearful" .... When others are greedy,
    apply risk management...