[BITList] Medical Distinction between Guts and Balls

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue May 17 00:19:19 BST 2011

Medical Distinction between Guts and Balls
Subject: Medical Distinction between Guts and Balls
ct

      There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls. We've all heard of
    people having Guts or having Balls. But do you really know the difference
    between them?

    In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

    GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by
    your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning,
    or are you flying somewhere?'

    BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of
    perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and
    having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

    I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

    Medically, speaking there is No difference in the outcome.

    Both are fatal.