[BITList] Honesty

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sun May 8 03:05:46 BST 2011

      How honest are your health care physicians?
      ct

          I was watching “American Greed” on TV, this particular program was about a physician who over billed and killed............................
    I did some research and discovered that medical fraud amounts to abt $50,000,000,000 annually. Dividing this amount by the number of physicians in the USA works out to be abt $14,000 per physician!

        A pretty dishonest bunch?

            Does fraud pay – pays some to the tune of $50 BILLION per year!