[BITList] Something to chew over

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 26 04:59:15 GMT 2011

Hugh,
I seem to remember that what the UK calls an electrician nowadays is
what we used to call semi skilled and they just get a 6 week training
course and the proper electricians are called electrical techs and have
to have their C&Gs or ONC much the same as before except its only a 3
year course,  in oz doctors, plumbers and electricians have to be
licensed though I think south Australia has different rules
frank