[BITList] SENIORS IN ARIZONA

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 24 09:44:29 GMT 2011

        SENIORS IN ARIZONA

        cid:E679423D-5EA2-438B-98F9-3824D2B21B6A

          *Getting old in Arizona*

        cid:CC83572895DA4DCAB908BBDBDAB43862 at SandyPC

        Two elderly ladies are sitting on the front porch in
        Scottsdale, doing nothing.

        One lady turns and asks, 'Do you still get horny?'

        The other replies, 'Oh sure I do.'

        The first old lady asks, 'What do you do about it?'

        The second old lady replies, 'I suck a lifesaver.'

        After a few moments, the first old lady asks, 'Who drives you to
        the beach?'

        cid:FCC5A990B19B4B3F86FF57A466D42617 at SandyPC

        Three old ladies were sitting side by side in their retirement
        home in  Phoenix reminiscing. The first lady recalled shopping
        at the green grocers and demonstrated with her hands, the length
        and thickness of a cucumber she could buy for a penny.

        The second old lady nodded, adding that onions used to be much
        bigger and cheaper also, and demonstrated the size of two big
        onions she could buy for a penny a piece..

        The third old lady remarked, 'I can't hear a word you're saying,
        but I remember the guy you're talking about.

        cid:D2387C7E0A6340F0B3FA541E62F841D4 at SandyPC

        A little old lady was sitting on a park bench in The Sun Lakes,
        anArizona Adult community. A man walked over and sits down on
        the other end of the bench. After a few moments, the woman asks,
        'Are you a stranger here?'

        He replies, 'I lived here years ago.'

        'So, where were you all these years?'

        'In prison,' he says.

        'Why did they put you in prison?'

        He looked at her, and very quietly said, 'I killed my wife.'

        'Oh!' said the woman. 'So you're single...?!'

        cid:8D5A7BBF74B948A8AFA33E1F1995388C at SandyPC

        Two elderly people living in Apache Junction, he was a widower
        and she a widow, had known each other for a number of years. One
        evening there was a community supper in the big arena in the
        Clubhouse.

        The two were at the same table, across from one another. As the
        meal went on, he took a few admiring glances at her and finally
        gathered the courage to ask her, 'Will you marry me?'

        After about six seconds of 'careful consideration,' she answered
        'Yes. Yes, I will!'

        The meal ended and, with a few more pleasant exchanges, they
        went to their respective places. Next morning, he was troubled.
        'Did she say 'yes' or did she say 'no'?'

        He couldn't remember. Try as he might, he just could not recall.
        Not even a faint memory. With trepidation, he went to the
        telephone and called her..

        First, he explained that he didn't remember as well as he used
        to. Then he reviewed the lovely evening past.. As he gained a
        little more courage, he inquired, 'When I asked if you would
        marry me, did you say ' Yes' or did you say 'No'?'

        He was delighted to hear her say, 'Why, I said, 'Yes, yes I
        will' and I meant it with all my heart.' Then she continued,
        'And I am so glad that you called, because I couldn't remember
        who had asked me.'

        cid:8BE72A8563B24523A6DA0173B824D9DC at SandyPC

        A man was telling his neighbor in Mesa, 'I just bought a new
        hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of
        the art. It's perfect.'

        'Really,' answered the neighbor. 'What kind is it?'

        'Twelve thirty.'

        cid:8BE72A8563B24523A6DA0173B824D9DC at SandyPC

        A little old man shuffled slowly into the 'Orange Dipper', an
        ice cream parlor in Gilbert , and pulled himself slowly,
        painfully, up onto a stool.

        After catching his breath he ordered a banana split.

        The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'

        'No,' he replied, 'hemorrhoids

        Life is short!

        Break the rules!

        Forgive quickly!

        Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..

        And never regret

        anything that made you smile

        The best things in life are free until the government finds out
        and taxes it.

        (If you are what you eat, I need to eat a skinny person.)

        **cid:DCA2E0AAAADB45BBA30C1025A1930126 at SandyPC