[BITList] carbon tax - a few facts.

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 24 09:25:26 GMT 2011

Hugh,
I'm with you, we had a drink here called Claytons which was the brand
name of a non-alcoholic, non-carbonated beverage ... it was known as
"the drink you have when you're not having a drink" Although the product
is no longer being actively marketed, the name has entered into
Australian and New Zealand vernacular where it represents a "poor
substitute" or "an ineffective solution to a problem" which I think fits
Green Jobs to a tee
please see attached pdf file for further info
frank