[BITList] It hasn't been around for a while !

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Mar 24 06:44:34 GMT 2011

Nothing, or something equivalent to nothing.

Jack shit has the remarkable property that its absence and presence are identical. Typically used with or without a negative to describe a total lack of knowledge, value, or significance. Its use carries a strong negative connotation which can express frustration, disdain, ignorance, or other negative qualities.

I don't know jack shit about that. / I know jack shit about that.
It's worth jack shit. / It isn't worth jack shit.
I didn't get jack shit. / I got jack shit.

And for those who haven't heard yet.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Knee-deep Schitt, Inc.

Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and they had 6 children: Holie Schitt, The twins; Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt and Bull Schitt.

Jack and Noe divorced. Noe later married Mr. Sherlock and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they had Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The Schitt-Happens children are Dawg, Byrd and Horse.

Bull Schitt left home to tour the world. He recently returned with his new bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now, when someone say's you don't know Jack Schitt, you can correct them.