[BITList] Air Infidel

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 20 10:52:17 GMT 2011

Frank,

I don't see any Jews in the queue for Infidel Airlines (as is only natural, given the unhealthy menu), but I'm sure I see a couple of home grown good old US right wing dickheads willing to have a good feed before blowing up the plane as a protest about the President.  Also, isn't that a WMD the man with the moustache is holding by the other queue?

I recently boarded 5 planes over 4 days, and not once did I see a sign saying Remove Your Shoes.  At least once, noting someone else had removed theirs,  I removed them and found I was one of a small minority who had done so. After some thought, I put them on again and they stayed on.  One thing I didn't see was a semblance of uniformity in how the whole pre-boarding security shambles was organised.  A security lady in London City sympathised with me.

It's all right wing shite, Frank, as you well know.