[BITList] Sick Leave

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 13 08:44:50 GMT 2011

*Sick Leave *

*
I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the Boss would not
allow me to take a****leave.*
*
I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then he would tell me to take a
few days off.*
*
So I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.*
*
My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.*
*
I told her that I was pretending to be a  light bulb  so that the Boss
would think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.*
*
A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, 'What in
the name of good GOD are you doing?'*
*
I told him I was a light bulb.*
*
He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.' Go home and recuperate for a
couple of days.'*
*
I jumped down and walked out of the office...*
*
When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, '..And
where do you think you're going?!'*
*
**(You're gonna **love**this....)*

*
She said, 'I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark!*