[BITList] Diary of Samuel Pepys Complete

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 12 21:20:11 GMT 2011

Frank,

Many thanks - it all opened first time, one of the benefits of a better computer.  I now realise it's a long time, maybe 4 or 5 years, since I last set eyes on my copy of the Diary. It's a small volume, so easily overlooked, but I cleared my shelves some months ago to do up the wall behind them, and it wasn't on them then.  Nonetheless, I have every confidence it will turn up tomorrow, by Sod's Law.

I note the version you sent has copious notes - mine had none - so a lot to read there.

Regards,