[BITList] Fancy a hover-bike - no

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 03:25:41 BST 2011

folks

the writer Jeff Bertolucci is a technology and business journalist in Los Angeles. he writes mostly for PCWorld and Kiplinger's Personal Finance. his articles have won five journalism awards from the American Society of Business Publication Editors (2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2000), and one Western Publishing Association Maggie Award (2009).

as such he is probably american born and speaks american.
the word in question ‘regular’ is used here in place of ‘plain; ordinary; normal; standard – the opposite of ‘special’, etc.
a typical use is when ordering a cup of coffee, the question from the serving person would be, ‘regular or decaf’ ?
however, I am sure you will be happy to know it is also used in the context of dried apricots and stewed prunes.

ct