[BITList] moving on

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sun Jun 5 00:22:31 BST 2011

hugh

And even if you're using an old mouse-and-keyboard style desktop PC" – surely, no one is using mouse and keyboard now, hugh – they are long gone the way of the old fashioned ‘desk top’ pc...
its touch screen and voice command now - speak and it will type. most cell phones do more than the old fashioned desktop pc!
frankly, I can’t wait until we have eye movement command – lets hope that is in w8 along with my personal mosaic.
google is working on android at home which will not only do most and more than tablets and smart phones now, but will operate everything in your house and cars- from your toaster to your smoothie maker via the vacuum cleaner and garage door opener! [if you lose it – your dead].
I guess there are some really old fashioned companies [dell, gateway,hp] making desktop pc’s, etc. but lets not go there.

colin t

im even giving up apostrophes and capitals!