[BITList] Fw: Southern Cross and Winterbourne View have tested public tolerance to destruction | Polly Toynbee | Comment is free | The Guardian

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Jun 4 20:29:47 BST 2011

time to read/empty your mail, mike!
ct

in the meantime I did find out what happened to the owners of the nursing home.....................

The owners of a nursing home where 35 patients died after Hurricane Katrina were acquitted Friday of negligent homicide and cruelty charges for not evacuating the facility as the storm approached.

The jury took about four hours to acquit Sal and Mabel Mangano, the husband-and-wife owners of St. Rita’s Nursing Home in St. Bernard Parish, just outside of New Orleans.

mj.feltham at madasafish.com
mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded