franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 31 22:57:14 BST 2011

All I know is that 5 days after we appeared on google earth the house
was burgled, the police mentioned at the time that they had had quite a
lot occurrences which had been traced back to the criminals using the
facility to case out their victims layouts so at least they found it to
b accurate enough for their purposes
frank