[BITList] ENGLISH AS SHE IS NOT BEING SPOKE

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 28 15:13:13 BST 2011

Hugh
When I joined BI I was told that it was up to me to speak to the crew in
their language if I wanted them to do something and to do it myself if
unable to do this ,I found that one acquired a working knowledge of Jass
bat quite rapidly not that anyone could understand any thing I said
because of my southern accent and the fact that most of the technical
terms had been taught to them by Scots engineers
frank