[BITList] Fwd: Request for help

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Jul 17 08:37:55 BST 2011

Ron,

I wonder if amongst our erudite and learned ex shipmates anyone can help me, either because they have done it themselves or know of how it can be done?
The problem is that I wish to digitise my collection of Vinyl and 78,s classic Jazz recordings and store them onto my computer and in so doing electroniacally "clean" them of the usual clicks and other extraneous noises, the program, if one exists, must also be able to read the track names and be fully recoverable for printing and re-recording onto CD.It must also be in English.
Anyone have an answer please? . Many thanks in anticipation  Ron

There are several apps on an Apple iMac that can do this for you.