[BITList] Fw: OLD FART PRIDE

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 31 20:15:29 GMT 2011

________________________________

OLD FART PRIDE

I never really liked the terminology "Old Farts" but this makes me feel better
about it.
And if you ain't one, I bet ya you know one!
I got this from an "Old Fart" friend of mine!

OLD FART PRIDE
I'm passing this on as I did not want to be the only old fart receiving it.
Actually, it's not a bad thing to be called, as you will see.

	* Old Farts are easy to spot at sporting events; during the playing of the
National Anthem. Old Farts remove their caps and stand at attention and sing
without embarrassment.  They know the words and believe in them.