[BITList] yes - Odd people

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Jan 31 14:36:40 GMT 2011

Arizonians - sure they are odd, Hugh

but they are not alone. many, many of the whites in the US population regard living in the USA as heaven on earth.
As such, the utter pleasure of living in the USA must be jealously guarded against, what are regarded as the lower ethnic groups - who are unable [because of their lower ranked ethnicity] to appreciate the joy and delight at being a US citizen and living in this paradise. In addition, most of these lower races don’t work [if at all] as hard as Mr. White, they don’t pay taxes [if at all] like Mr. White, most are on welfare – sucking the very life blood of the USA out. In other words they are mostly parasites feeding off the succulent body of the USA, and some might even be thinking of taking jobs from Mr White. [sounds like the 1890’s all over again vis a vis the italians and irish].

Who are these people? They are exclusively whites who would have embraced Hitler’s plans for the pure Aryan race - if they are/were intelligent enough to even know where Germany is on a map!

The rabble rousers on radio and TV [and it is said their audience is about 30 million daily] play up the fact that white americans will soon NOT be in the majority – when that happens there will be dire consequences for the whites – so whites, get into action , here’s what we have to do..............................[fill in the blanks].

They hate white liberals and I am sure they all vote republican.

Is it racism – absolutely, pure and simple..................................

am I exaggerating the situation – maybe, but not a lot. I feel there is a very ugly element at work in the USA – brought to the fore now we have a black president.

colin t

Hugh --  you maybe referring to this...........................

Arizona Preparing to Challenge U.S. Citizenship of Children of Undocumented Aliens
by Professor Will Huhn on January 5, 2011

in Constitutional Law,Wilson Huhn

     The State of Arizona is at it again!  Lawmakers there are planning to challenge the citizenship of persons born in the United States whose parents are here illegally.  There are two problems with this.  First, for over 130 years the courts have said that the United States Constitution makes these people citizens.  Second, Arizona has no power whatsoever to define who is and who is not a citizen of the United States.

     Jeremy Duda of Arizona Capitol Times filed an article Date set for unveiling of birthright citizenship bill in which he reports that Arizona lawmakers intend to propose a law that will force the Supreme Court to consider whether children born to "illegal aliens" are really citizens of the United States.  Duda states:

Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

In the case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), the Supreme Court ruled that a person becomes a citizen of the United States at the time of birth, by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment, if that person is:

  a.. Born in the United States
  b.. Has parents that are subjects of a foreign power, but not in any diplomatic or official capacity of that foreign power
  c.. Has parents that have permanent domicile and residence in the United States
  d.. Has parents that are in the United States for business
The Supreme Court has never explicitly ruled on whether children born in the United States to illegal immigrant parents are entitled to birthright citizenship via the 14th Amendment,[5] although it has generally been assumed that they are.[6] A birth certificate (a.k.a Certificate of Live Birth for children born in certain states) issued by a U.S. state or territorial government is evidence of citizenship, and is usually accepted as proof of citizenship.