[BITList] bigot

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Jan 21 02:17:52 GMT 2011

this is a bit long, but may give you an idea of how even normally sensible folk in the USA turn bigoted  very quickly.
I had lunch with an acquaintance of mine here in the big stoopid.
he gleefully informed me that mr and mrs obama were not getting an invitation to the royal wedding. the implication being that they were being left out because the queen didn’t like them [see below] – because they are black.
I bet him $7 that they would be invited.
then he later sent me the article from whence he got his information.
here are the emails between me an Ron the bigot................
[best to start at the bottom and work up]

colin t