[BITList] [vsdh] FW: HOPEFULLY THE LAST UPDATE

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Jan 14 23:33:53 GMT 2011

G'day folks,

On 14 Jan, 2011,at 09:51 PM, karoo <karoo4 at bigpond.com> wrote:

(Townsville is the area where John F lives)
This is one of Molly's bulletins as the floods have been drowning Queensland.
And John and Helma are quite safe just 100 Km south of Brisbane, over the border into New South Wales.
Most of the TV stations are covering the floods non-stop.
This morning we woke to see (on the TV), buses being filled with multiple people all carrying mops, shovels and brooms, being trasnsported to the various suburbs where help is needed to clean out the mud and remove all the furniture and carpets ruined by the water.
Kevin Rudd spent the nith in hospital having contracted a infection in his foor from having waded through the dirty flood waters carrying a cut on his foot.
Yesterday we had but 3 mm of rain. Today is a bright sunny day and Helma is doing some retail therapy at the moment while I pound the keys!
I notice that I have only 1669 msgs to read. they and the rest that come will have to wait.