[BITList] Fwd: A Senior in a sex shop

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Fri Jan 14 17:38:09 GMT 2011

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 14 January 2011 15:51:05 GMT
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Fw: A Senior in a sex shop

A little old lady, well into her eighties, slowly enters the front door of a sex shop.
Obviously very unstable on her feet, she wobbles the few feet across the store to the counter.
Finally arriving at the counter and grabbing it for support, stuttering she asks the sales clerk,
"Dooo youuuu have dilllldosss?"

The clerk, politely trying not to burst out laughing, replies, "Yes we do have dildos.
Actually we carry many different models."

The old woman then asks: "Doooo youuuu carrryy aaa pppinkk onnee,
tttenn inchessss lllong aaandd aabboutt ttwoo inchesss ththiickk...aaand rrunns by bbaatteries ?"

The clerk responds, "Yes we do.."

"Ddddooo yyoooouuuu kknnnoooww hhhowww tttooo ttturrrnnn iittt offfff?"

-----

No virus found in this message.