[BITList] Our pyramid is collapsing

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Fri Jan 7 11:47:06 GMT 2011

Hugh,

I live in Mariners Park, Wallasey ( belongs to NUMAST).  I went away to my step-sons on the 22nd. Dec., returning on the 25th. afternoon to find that the Central Heating wouldn't work.  I phoned the maintenance man at 1830, he told me that he had had 17 boilers on the estate not working  in the cold weather prior to Christmas.

That weekend there was an article in the GUARDIAN pointng out that the condensate from the Combi Boilers would freeze up in freezing weather  These Combi boilers were installed about 3 years ago.  No lagging on the condensate !

No forethought !

Mike